Written by Luis Hergueta for Buljan & Partners Consulting
In my opinion, it is difficult to find a remarkable customer experience in product centric sectors. There are some automotive companies with a genuine interest in customers’ concerns, which want to take the basic standards and processes to the next level, and which really care about customers’ needs and concerns. Continue reading
Written by Monique Jansen for Buljan & Partners Consulting
A personal story about my “Nespresso-itis”
Image Source: http://es.globedia.com
It usually helps understanding the effects of Customer Centricity just by analysing one’s own experiences as a customer. I recently asked myself the following question: Having been a Nespresso customer for more than 3 years and having spent more on coffee then on my mobile phone bills:
- Is it because of George Clooney?
- Is it because the coffee is just better than the alternatives?
- Is it because of their easy to access sales channels?
- Is it because of the brand image?
- Is it because of their Customer Centric attitude?