Written by Monique Jansen for Buljan&Partners
A personal story about my “Nespresso-itis”
Image Source: http://es.globedia.com
It usually helps understanding the effects of Customer Centricity just by analysing one’s own experiences as a customer. I recently asked myself the following question: Having been a Nespresso customer for more than 3 years and having spent more on coffee then on my mobile phone bills:
- Is it because of George Clooney?
- Is it because the coffee is just better than the alternatives?
- Is it because of their easy to access sales channels?
- Is it because of the brand image?
- Is it because of their Customer Centric attitude?